Strategic Heart FailureStrategic Heart Failure (SHF) is truly a distillation of everything Dr. Silver learned caring for thousands of patients with all forms of heart failure. He realized that being dedicated and compassionate was not enough. He realized that his work on clinical trials, research, training other men and women, serving on national guideline committees, being an Editor in Chief of a heart failure journal and even being one of the first Board Certified Fellows in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant was not enough. Even having one of the finest and most dedicated teams was not enough.
This was the birth of SHF... it was the daily work, self-reflection and most importantly the understanding that optimal care came only with a tightly integrated and supportive TEAM effort.
In the book you will learn key information including:
- Where to start even before deciding on drugs and devices?
- Who should be on your team?
- What is the Patient Profile and why it is essential for all team members to use?
- What are the various classifications of heart failure and why it matters?
- What does HFrEF, HFpEF and HFmEF mean and why does it matter?
- Why the majority of patients with or at risk for heart failure may not know of their risk?
- How to use published heart failure guidelines?
- What other chronic diseases commonly overlap with heart failure?
- What are biomarkers and how should they be used?
- And much, much more...
Subscribe here to stay informed about all Sign up now to get a free copy of
Strategic Heart Failure updates.
Dr. Silver's Strategic Heart Failure Patient Profile Tool
- one of the key SHF tools.